Community Inclusion Hub
The Community Inclusion Hubs provide a supportive and stimulating social experience. Individuals who participate have the opportunity to experience a variety of leisure, volunteer and recreational activities based on individual interests and choices.
Our Community Inclusion Hubs support individuals in Dryden and Sioux Lookout. Here are some of the types of supports that we provide:
- Many participants are volunteers at other non-profit organizations. Example opportunities include volunteering at animal shelters, senior’s facilities, food banks, libraries, OPP, Toy Library, and Junior A Hockey Games.
- Sport and recreation supports, including fitness programs, sports (such as swimming, golf, bowling), dance, music, weight lifting, yoga, music groups, community excursions, fishing, camping, camping and Art (painting, photography).
- Education, skill building, and general interest supports such as cooking, Driver’s education, sewing classes.
- Supports geared specifically towards senior-aged individuals including memberships in local community senior’s centres.
- Vacations and trips to Sunny destinations, sporting events, concerts, shopping etc.