Have you been searching for a rewarding career opportunity?
Community Living Dryden-Sioux Lookout seeks to provide high quality service and support to those with developmental disabilities in a rapidly changing and multifaceted environment. We strive to promote and facilitate community inclusion, meaningful participation and full citizenship for those we provide service for. We have been providing services to individuals living with developmental disabilities for over 50 years. We follow the Developmental Services Human Resources Strategy to hire and maintain employees.
Here is what a career in Developmental Services can offer you:
- Variety of work schedules
- Competitive benefits and salary
- Training and development opportunities to further your skill set
- Diverse roles and jobs
- Personal reward and satisfaction
- Work that involves a team
- Opportunities for recent graduates as well as people looking for a second career
We are looking for people who:
- See the possibilities in others and can support them to reach their full potential
- Are looking for a career where they can make a difference
- Are flexible
- Enjoy working as a team
- Have a desire to advocate for others and impact their community
We accept and keep professional cover letters with resume on file for six months for Direct Support Professional – casual positions.
Current Job Opportunities:
Casual Positions Available in both Dryden and Sioux Lookout
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, look no further than us! Community Living Dryden-Sioux Lookout has been providing support services to people living with developmental disabilities for over 60 years and we are looking for you to join our teams.
Conditions of Employment:
- Provide overall supports and services through meeting the individual outcomes as defined in the Person-Centered Plan.
- Ensuring safety and respect of the people receiving services.
- Responsible for contributing to the overall well-being and growth of the individual being supported.
- Applicants will be willing to work flexible hours.
- Applicants will be ready to use their personal vehicle for work purposes.
- as stated in the Collective Agreement
Please mail or email your resume to
Attention of: Barb Kirouac
Email – careers
Director of Human Resources, Quality Assurance and Administration
280 Arthur Street
Dryden, ON P8N 1K8